- Application MUST be received by August 11, 2018 in order for background checks to be completed.
St Mark's, Glen Ellyn, IL
You can either submit your essay by typing it in below or attaching a file below.
Please write a brief essay (typed, 1-2 pages) addressing the following:
• Describe the ministry you are associated with or primarily interested in pursuing.
• What skills do you perceive that you possess as an outgrowth of your life experience and how would you like to utilize them in spiritual care?
• How will your training as a volunteer spiritual care visitor contribute to your community?
• If you’ve had the experience of making spiritual care visits, please tell us about a visit.
Accepted file types: pdf, docx, doc.
By signing, this person is endorsing the applicant for ministry and believes s/he has the gifts and graces to be a volunteer spiritual care visitor.